Components and Tools for Developing RFID Detection Systems
At SCAN~LINK we understand that the applications for the SCAN~LINK technology are both numerous and varied and that to achieve the best results a customized solution is the way to go. To provide the greatest flexibility we now supply to developers a suite of component building blocks and tools from which the ideal Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) detection and tracking system can be created.
Using SCAN~LINK RFID components as the basis for a custom RFID detection and tracking solution provides developers with a cost-effective and efficient way to implement a functioning system. Developers can focus on details specific to their application without the need to be concerned with the complexities of reading RFID tags.
Who is it for?
- Companies and organizations who wish to assemble an RFID Personnel Detection System as a solution to their own specific safety requirements.
- Engineering firms interested in developing custom RFID Personnel Detection systems to serve the needs of their clients.
- Companies looking to design OEM solutions for detection and identification of persons and objects using RFID.
- Educators (Universities, Colleges and other learning institutions) who can use components of the system as educational tools or to build experimental systems.
- Research and Development firms who can benefit from using the tools to accelerate the development of new applications for RFID detection of personnel or objects.
Components and Services:
- RFID Sensor Units with wired and wireless communications Interface and a fully documented communications protocol
- Armour RFID Equipped Safety Vests
- Armour RFID Hard Hat Kits
- SCAN~LINK Radio Frequency Identification Tags
- Rapid Pair Configuration Software
- Rapid Pair USB Wireless Configuration Dongles
- Tag Health Tester
- Miscellaneous Cables
- Warning signs, labels and stickers
- Documentation and technical specifications
- Sample code
- Design Services
- Technical Support