Mobile Tag Health Tester for SCAN~LINK Safety Apparel
The SCAN~LINK Tag Health Tester is an all-in-one portable unit that can be quickly deployed to test the functionality of SCAN~LINK Safety Apparel such as safety vests and SCAN~LINK equipped hard hats. The Tag Health Tester is recommended as a tool that is made available to employees to enable them to perform regular testing on their SCAN~LINK Safety Apparel.
- An easy to understand touch-screen interface.
- Provides a simple and efficient procedure to check the health of the SCAN~LINK RFID tags in a variety of different types of SCAN~LINK Equipped Safety Apparel.
- Quick to set up and begin using.
- Contained in a rugged and weather resistant case.
- Portable, but does require 12V power source.
- Recommended as a tool that is made available to employees to enable them to perform regular testing on their SCAN~LINK Safety Apparel.
|Operating Voltage||12V DC|
|Detection Range||12 to 16 inches (30.5cm to 40.6cm) above base|
|Temperature Range||0°C to +40°C|
|RFID Sensor Radio Frequency||903.2 – 922.0 MHz|
|Wireless Link Frequency||2.405 – 2.475 GHz|
|Ingress Protection (lid closed and latched)||Designed for IP-62|