When it comes to safety goals, we think it’s safe to say all industries have the same priority… making sure employees go home in the same physical condition they arrived in each workday.
“Safer work environments not only mean more satisfied employees, but also lower health insurance premiums, better bond/insurance rates, and increased job opportunities due to heightened trust from clients and trade partners.” – ERIC PYLE, AGC
Developing a safety program is an important first step but its development does not ensure its efficacy.
When it comes to ensuring this efficacy, here are five questions to ask and answer ?
1. Who is responsible for developing and implementing the safety program?
2. How is safety integrated into company culture?
3. How are team members given ownership of safety program outcomes?
4. How do leaders respond to mistakes?
5. How does the safety program improve and evolve over time?
Read more ? https://buff.ly/3k82ixb